Happy Cinco De Mayo! We're excited to bring our biggest Liteboxer VR update yet, that includes the number one requested feature: a free-tier of Liteboxer membership!
This change will allow anyone with Quest 1 or 2 to access all of the features within our app, while a paid membership still remains for those wanting to workout to their favorite top-charting artists. Today's update also comes with some improvements and fixes to the signup process, and a handful of UI changes to refine the experience in app.
Liteboxer VR Version 1.2.8
* Basic Subscription allows you to create an account with Liteboxer and workout for free. As a Basic Subscriber you will have access to all of the styles of workouts (i.e. Punch Tracks, Mitt Drills, etc.) with a limited selection of music.
* New Environments found under settings allows you to select ‘World Scenes’ to change what your environment looks like.
* We've added Lobby Music to improve your experience when browsing through content, leaderboards, and your profile. This can be disabled within settings.
* Improved animations for loading the side-screen.
* Fixed several issues, and improved UI for signup and onboarding material presentation.
* Improved consistency of joystick scrolling while browsing the match board.
* Fixed an issue within Freestyle that occasionally caused the shield to appear blank.
* Fixed an issue with the time bar within Mitt Drills.
* Fixed an intermittent issue with the title of the workout history page.