After you’ve assembled your Liteboxer, and are logged into your account, you’re ready to step into the ring!
1) Turn on your device's Bluetooth
2) Allow for sharing and location services within your device’s settings
3) Login to the Liteboxer app and press the white Liteboxer logo at the top right-hand corner of your screen
4) The app will indicate a target on your device in green, hit the corresponding target on your Liteboxer Shield
5) You will be asked if you would like to calibrate your Liteboxer. In most instances you will only need to calibrate if your Bluetooth headphones or speakers are out of sync. For your first workout, we recommend selecting "No." Audio calibration can be accessed at any time in your preferences.
6)The previously white Liteboxer logo at the top right-hand corner of your screen will now illuminate green if you have successfully connected to your hardware.
"No Liteboxer Found" Warning on iOS
If you're pressing on the Liteboxer logo and getting a warning that states "No Liteboxer Found", the app may not have proper Bluetooth permissions. To re-enable those permissions, head to…
- Settings > Liteboxer > Toggle Bluetooth "on"