Liteboxer Hand Wraps
Hand wraps are designed to be worn underneath your gloves to provide additional support to your wrists and knuckles, reducing the risk of punching induced injury. Check out our tutorial below for proper hand wrapping technique:
Alternatively, following these written guidelines:
- Loosen the wrap so that it is completely unrolled.
- Find the loop at the end of the wrap and place it around your thumb with the seam facing down. Position your hand so that your knuckles are facing upwards.
- Pull the wrap away from you and circle the wrap around your wrist twice finishing with the wrap towards you.
- Cross the wrap over the back of your hand then wrap over your knuckles 3 times. Finish with the wrap towards you and below your thumb.
- Place the wrap between your ring and index finger and circle the wrap around your ring finger. Finish with the wrap on the back of your hand over your thumb.
- Wrap around your wrist again finishing with the wrap away from you.
- Place the wrap between your pointer finger and thumb and wrap around your pointer finger and back below your thumb.
- Wrap once more around the underside of the thumb and around the knuckles finishing with the wrap away from you before wrapping the remainder of the wrap around your wrist.
- Use the Velcro strap to secure the wrap at the back of the wrist.
Your Liteboxer gloves should have a snug, comfortable fit while still allowing you to easily make a fist. After successfully wrapping your hands, slide on each glove ensuring to secure the velcro strap tightly around your wrist to allow for proper support.