We recommend setting the Liteboxer logo found on the center of your Liteshield at shoulder height.
To adjust Liteboxer Floor Stand:
- Loosen the height adjustment handle on the back of the pole with one hand, while using the other hand to grasp onto the handle installed on the back of your Liteshield.
- Raise or lower carefully, ensuring to maintain grip on the handle.
- Once set to the desired height, tighten the height adjustment handle prior to beginning your workout.
Liteboxer Wall Mount can be adjusted easily by following the steps below:
- Loosen the height adjustment handle behind the Shield
- Pull outwards on the lock knob to release the Shield
- While the lock knob is removed, adjust the height of your Shield by embracing the unit and lifting with your knees
- When your Shield is at the desired height, release the lock knob
- Tighten the height adjustment handle to secure the Shield prior to striking