Liteboxer uses your device’s default audio output to transmit sound. Connect your Bluetooth speakers or headphones to your phone or tablet first, then connect your device to Liteboxer. You can connect your Bluetooth speakers or headphones using the method recommended by your tablet’s or phone’s manufacturer:
Apple’s instructions for iOS Bluetooth connection
- On your device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn on Bluetooth. Stay on this screen until you complete the steps to pair your accessory.
- Place your accessory in discovery mode and wait for it to appear on your device. If you don't see it, or aren't sure how to make it discoverable, check the instructions that came with your accessory or contact the manufacturer.
- To pair, tap your accessory name when it appears on screen. You might need to enter the PIN or passkey. If you aren't sure what your PIN or passkey is, check the documentation for your accessory.
Google’s instructions for Android Bluetooth connection
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth.
- In the list of paired devices, tap a paired but unconnected device.
- When your phone and the Bluetooth device are connected, the device shows as "Connected."