Setup and Assembly
Choose a location
Prior to unboxing, we recommend designating a space for your Liteboxer.
This location will need to have an electrical outlet within 4 feet, and ideally should be within close proximity to your wireless router. While Liteboxer itself has a footprint of 37.6” x 55.5”, we recommend leaving 12" of clearance in the front and sides of the platform. This additional clearance will allow for any shift in location during your workout.
Many of our trainer led workouts will incorporate off platform activity, such as calisthenics or yoga, so having additional floor space near Liteboxer is recommended for the best experience.
Please Note: There have been changes made to simplify Liteboxer's Assembly Process that are not currently depicted in the video above. We will be filming a new assembly video in Q1, 2021 to match the existing process - in the meantime, these written instructions are the most up to date and what we'd recommend following during assembly.
Connecting your Liteboxer
- Connect the power supply to an outlet of your choosing. Use the additional port on the power supply to provide power to your smart device.
Download App and Create Account
- Visit the App Store or Google Play Store on your device and download the "Liteboxer - Boxing Workout" app
- Open the Liteboxer app and allow it to use Bluetooth (you can access this option later within your device's settings)
- Configure your profile by following the on-screen instructions.
Connect to Liteboxer
Preparing for your first workout
How to use Liteboxer Hand Wraps
- Loosen the wrap so that it is completely unrolled
- Find the loop at the end of the wrap and place it around your thumb with the seam facing down. Position your hand so that your knuckles are facing upwards.
- Pull the wrap away from you and circle the wrap around your wrist twice finishing with the wrap towards you
- Cross the wrap over the back of your hand then wrap over your knuckles 3 times. Finish with the wrap towards you and below your thumb.
- Place the wrap between your ring and index finger and circle the wrap around your ring finger. Finish with the wrap on the back of your hand over your thumb.
- Wrap around your wrist again finishing with the wrap away from you.
- Place the wrap between your pointer finger and thumb and wrap around your pointer finger and back below your thumb.
- Wrap once more around the underside of the thumb and around the knuckles finishing with the wrap away from you before wrapping the remainder of the wrap around your wrist.
- Use the velcro strap to secure the wrap at the back of the wrist.
Adjusting the height of your Liteboxer
We recommend placing the Liteboxer logo on the center of the shield at shoulder height. To adjust, loosen the height adjustment handle on the back of the pole with one hand, while using the other hand to grasp onto the handle located on the back of the shield. Raise or lower the shield carefully, ensuring to maintain grip onto the shield's handle. Once set to the desired height, tighten the height adjustment handle prior to removing your hands, and get ready to begin your workout!
Caring for your Liteboxer
To keep your Liteboxer in tip top shape, we recommend incorporating the following in your post workout routine:
After every workout:
- Wipe away any sweat, dust, or debris from Liteboxer using a micro-fiber towel alongside a safe household cleaner. Be sure to spray the cleaner directly onto the towel, as opposed to spraying Liteboxer directly.
Once a month:
- Remove the platform mat and check that all base screws are securely in place. If you have a regular Liteboxer platform this will be 8 screws on top and 2 on each side. If you have a platform extension you will need to tighten 16 screws on top and 4 on each side. Retighten as needed to ensure optimal platform stability.
If you have any remaining questions regarding setup, please reach out to our support team by submitting a ticket, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org