Liteboxer uses a standard Bluetooth 4.1 LE connection to measure your performance during a training session. Your smart device will determine the music which is being played, the lighting pattern on the head unit, and your hit accuracy during a session.
To connect your device to Liteboxer via bluetooth download the Liteboxer app for your device and follow the steps below:
1) Turn your device's bluetooth on
2) Allow for sharing and location services in your devices settings
3) Open the Liteboxer app and press the Liteboxer logo in white at the top right hand of your screen
4) The app will indicate a target on your device in green, hit the corresponding target on your Liteboxer Shield
5) You will be asked if you would like to calibrate your Liteboxer. In most instances you will only need to calibrate if your bluetooth headphones are out of sync. For your first workout, we recommend selecting "No"
6) Select a trainer led workout or punch track to begin punching.
To maintain an accurate connection between Liteboxer and your device, keep your phone or tablet in the Tablet/Phone Shelf below the Upper Cut Pad. This position will allow you to see notifications from the device or instructions from the trainer.