Liteboxer connects to your bluetooth headset using the same iOS or Android device connected to the unit. Connect your bluetooth headset to your device first, then connect your device to Liteboxer after. You can connect your bluetooth headset using the method recommended by your tablet or phones manufacturer.
Here are the instructions from Apple regarding Bluetooth connection for iOS
- On your device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn on Bluetooth. Stay on this screen until you complete the steps to pair your accessory.
- Place your accessory in discovery mode and wait for it to appear on your device. If you don't see it or aren't sure how to make it discoverable, check the instructions that came with your accessory or contact the manufacturer.
- To pair, tap your accessory name when it appears onscreen. You might need to enter the PIN or passkey. If you aren't sure what your PIN or passkey is, check the documentation for your accessory.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- In the list of paired devices, tap a paired but unconnected device.
- When your phone and the Bluetooth device are connected, the device shows as "Connected."